TM 5 3740-214-14
Table 4-3. Troubleshooting Chart (Continued)
TEST OR INSPECTION
ENGINE DOES NOT START BUT IT TURNS OVER (Continued)
b. Start the engine.
(1) If the engine starts, the problem is solved. Go to step 6c.
(2) If the engine does not start, notify your supervisor of the problem.
c. Adjust the carburetor while the engine is running.
(1) Turn the main fuel needle valve to the right (clockwise) until the engine
(2) Turn the needle valve back to the left (counterclockwise) until the engine
(3) Turn the needle valve back to the right to a position halfway between the
slow down points.
2. ENGINE DOES NOT TURN OVER
Figure 4-39. Aerosol Generator Wiring Diagram
Step 1. Be sure electrical wires listed below are securely fastened.
a. The battery cables at battery terminals, and at the ground and start button connections.