(9) Align hopper assembly (11) mounting holes with downspout mounting holes.
(10) Secure hopper assembly (11) to bucket using 6 clips (15), 12 lockwashers (16), 6 bolts (17), and 6 nuts (18).
Hand-tighten nuts (18) loosely until motor and slinger assembly has been installed and adjusted.
(11) Repeat steps (9) and (10) to install other hopper assembly (12).
(12) Connect left and right capacitive light switch wiring harnesses (13) to each other. Connect left hopper
assembly capacitive light switch wiring harness (5) to bucket wiring harness.
Two people are required to install the motor and slinger assembly.
(13) Install motor and slinger assembly (19) under bucket and secure to engine platform (20) using four bolts
(21), eight washers (22), and four nuts (23). Hand-tighten nuts loosely to allow for adjustment of chutes.
(14) Using a 3/8-in. open-end box-end wrench, loosen two chute inner bolts (24). Using a 3/8-in. socket-end
wrench, loosen nut on lower bracket (25). Adjust chute up or down and pivot chute assembly as required to
allow free motion of hopper and slinger. Tighten hardware.
(15) Remove cap and connect 3/4-in. hose (26) to quick-disconnect fitting on back of hydraulic filter (27).
(16) Route 1/2-in. hydraulic hose (28) under throttle cable and in front of secondary hydraulic manifold (29).
Connect hose (28) to front, bottom quick-disconnect fitting (30) on primary hydraulic manifold (31).
(17) Connect two 1/4-in. hydraulic fittings (32 and 33) to back of secondary hydraulic manifold (29), matching up
markings on fittings with markings on manifold (A to A, B to B).
(18) Remove caps and connect four hydraulic fittings (34) to two hopper cylinders (14).
(19) Hand spin slinger to ensure freedom of movement. Check for loose connections and foreign objects.