(10) Install clamps (9, 18, and 25) over Kamlock ears and through rings on booms and tighten.
(11) Complete operational test and pressure checks (para 2-10).
Personnel handling solid or liquid pesticides shall use appropriate personal protective
equipment consisting of respirators, coveralls, rubber gloves, goggles, etc., as required
by type of pesticide used and in accordance with manufacturer's label directions. Avoid
direct contact with pesticide. Observe all warnings on label. Handle pesticide in well-
ventilated area. Failure to do so could result in personal injury.
(12) Load bucket with appropriate pesticide in accordance with pesticide label directions.
g. Assemble the PDU for ULV system operation.
(1) Attach ULV boom (1, figure 2-7) to ULV attachment points on bucket frame using two quick-release pins (2
(2) Attach Kamlock hose ends (4 and 5) over crosstube to center boom (6). Secure by closing Kamlock ears (7).
(3) Install clamps (8) over Kamlock ears (7) and tighten.
(4) Attach hydraulic quick-disconnect fitting (9) to hydraulic motor.
(5) Attach hydraulic quick-disconnect fitting (10) to hydraulic filter elbow fitting.
(6) Make sure ball valve (11) is completely closed and crosstube gate valve (12) is open.