h. Assemble the PDU for SD system operation.
Make sure muffler and engine are cooled down before attempting assembly,
disassembly, or adjustments. Hot muffler and engine components can cause burns.
(1) Disconnect two hydraulic fittings (1 and 2, figure 2-8) at secondary manifold.
(2) Disconnect hydraulic fitting (3) from hydraulic filter. Plug fitting.
(3) Disconnect hydraulic fitting (4) from primary manifold. Plug fitting.
(4) Disconnect capacitive light switch wiring harness (5) from bucket harness.
(5) Using a suitable clamping device, clamp both crosstube downspouts and remove 20 locknuts (6), 20 flat
washers (7), 20 bolts (8), 20 flat washers (7), and 20 clips (9).
Two people are required to support and remove pump and crosstube assembly.
(6) Loosen hose clamp (10) on crosstube and remove left downspout.
7) Remove clamping device. Carefully lower and remove pump and crosstube assembly from bucket.
Procedure is the same for left and right hopper assemblies, except left hopper assembly
capacitive switch wiring harness has two three-pole connectors and attaches to both right
hopper assembly and bucket harness.
(8) Install left and right hopper assemblies (11 and 12) under bucket with capacitive light switch wiring harnesses
(13) toward rear, cylinder (14) quick-disconnect fittings aligned 51 degrees in toward center of bucket under
bucket, and cylinders facing toward front.