(2) Fill bucket assembly with pesticide. Use sight gages on side of tank.
(3) Connect hand control assembly to wiring harness.
(4) On hand control, make sure SYSTEM switch is set to OFF and POWER switch is ON. Make sure gate valve
(5) Set key on engine to ON.
(6) Start engine with ENGINE START switch.
(7) Set SYSTEM switch to ON. Check for hydraulic leaks, that EMPTY indicator is not lit, and that pressure
gage on secondary hydraulic manifold assembly indicates 300 psi.
Make sure muffler and engine are cooled down before attempting assembly,
disassembly, or adjustments. Hot muffler and engine components can cause burns.
(8) If pressure is not 300 psi, loosen jam nut on secondary manifold pressure adjustment knob and adjust knob
for desired pressure.
(9) Tighten jam nut and repeat steps (7) and (8) until pressure is correct.
Do not run system longer than three minutes after EMPTY indicator lights, or damage to
pump could occur.
When adjustment is complete, or if EMPT'Y indicator lights, set SYSTEM switch to OFF, POWER switch
to OFF, and key on engine to OFF.
Remove fitting (1), pressure gage (4), and test tee (3). Install fitting (1) back into nozzle.
LV System Operational Test. This test consists of verifying PDU function and final adjustment of application
rate. Sample flow rates using water at ambient temperature of 70°F (21.1°C) are given in table 2-5. Rates will
vary with temperature, humidity, if chemicals are used, oil temperature, and other conditions.
(1) Fill bucket assembly with pesticide. Use sight gages on side of tank.
(2) Connect hand control assembly to wiring harness.