This task covers: Removal Installation
A. INITIAL SETUP
Tools and Special Equipment:
Tool Kit, 5180-00-177-7033
Motor and Slinger
Procedure is the same for left and right hopper assemblies, except step
1. Left hopper assembly capacitive light switch wiring harness has two 3-pole
connectors for connection to right hopper assembly and bucket harness.
(1) Disconnect left and right capacitive light switch wiring harnesses (1) from eachother. If removing left hopper
assembly, disconnect capacitive light switch wiring harness from bucket wiring harness.
(2) Install suitable clamping device on downspout flanges and tighten enough to hold hopper assembly (2) to
(3) Remove 6 nuts (3), 6 bolts (4), 12 lockwashers (5), and 6 clips (6).
(4) Support hopper assembly (2) from underneath. Release clamps and remove hopper assembly from bucket.