This task covers: Disassembly Assembly
A. INITIAL SETUP
Equipment Condition :
Tools and Special Equipment:
Tool Kit, 5180-00-177-7033
Procedure is the same for left and right hopper assemblies. Left hopper
assembly capacitive light switch wiring harness has two 3-pole connectors
for connection to right hopper assembly and bucket harness.
(1) Remove inner nut (1) from inside hopper assembly (2) and remove capacitive light switch (3).
(2) Remove nut (4), screw (5), two washers (6), and cylinder assembly swivel bracket (7).
(3) Remove nut (8), screw (9), and two washers (10) that secure cylinder assembly clevis (11) to chute (12).
Remove cylinder assembly (13).
(4) Remove dump valve gasket (14) from top of hopper assembly (2). Discard gasket.
(5) Remove four socket head screws (15 holding base plate (16), spacer (17), flow control plate (18), and top
plate (19) to bottom of hopper chute.
(6) Remove two bolts (20) and two washers (21) to separate base plate (16), spacer (17), flow control plate (18),
and top plate (19).