HOPPER ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Procedure is the same for left and right hopper assemblies, except step
4. Left hopper assembly capacitive light switch wiring harness has two 3-pole
connectors for connection to right hopper assembly and bucket harness.
Make sure both quick-disconnect fittings are pointing in 51 degrees toward
center of bucket when hopper assembly is installed.
(1) Install hopper assembly (1) under bucket with capacitive light switch toward rear, cylinder quick-disconnect
fittings facing center under bucket, and cylinders toward front.
(2) Align hopper assembly (1) mounting holes with downspout mounting holes. Install two suitable clamping
devices on downspout flanges and tighten enough to hold hopper assembly (1) to downspout.
(3) Secure hopper assembly (1) to bucket with 6 clips (2), 12 lockwashers (3), 6 bolts (4), and 6 nuts (5). Hand-
tighten nuts (5) loosely until motor and slinger assembly has been installed and adjusted (para 4-51).
(4) Connect left and right capacitive light switch wiring harnesses (6) to each other. If installing left hopper
assembly, connect capacitive light switch wiring harness to bucket wiring harness.