OPERATION PRE-CHECK (Continued)
(3) If the pressure gage reads less than 10 psi, shut the engine ignition switch OFF, and turn to the troubleshooting
If the tank pressure becomes greater than 15 psi, the pressure relief valve will operate, and reduce
(4) If the tank pressure becomes greater than 15 pounds but the pressure relief valve does not go off, turn the
ignition switch OFF and notify your supervisor.
Check the nozzle air pressure gage on the cab control panel.
(1) The pressure gage should read between 90 and 100 pounds.
(2) If the nozzle pressure is greater than 100 pounds, shut the ignition switch OFF and turn to the troubleshooting
(3) If the nozzle pressure is less than 90 pounds, shut the ignition switch OFF and turn to the troubleshooting
Check the flow meter calibration and calibrate it if necessary.
(1) Aim nozzle assembly into a bucket.
(a) Loosen nozzle adjusting nut.
(b) Aim nozzle down into bucket and tighten adjusting nut.