FORMULATION TANK AND NOZZLE PREPARATION (Continued)
Aim nozzle in the required direction.
The nozzle assembly is normally aimed up at a 45angle and to the rear of the vehicle.
(1) Loosen nozzle adjusting nut and turn nozzle body up or down to the required position. The nozzle assembly is
normally aimed up at a 45angle.
(2) Tighten nozzle adjusting nut.
(3) Loosen elbow adjusting nut and twist elbow right or left to the required position to discharge to the rear of the
(4) Tighten elbow adjusting nut.
Perform all of the preventive maintenance checks and services outlined in Section II above.
Make sure all valves and switches are in the correct position before starting the engine.
(2) Close the pulsation tank drain valve.
(3) Close the separator drain valve.
(4) Make sure the three-way valve is in the ULV position.
(5) Close the air pressure drain valve.
Check and fill the fuel tank as necessary.
Figure 2-26. Valve Locations