FORMULATION TANK ASSEMBLY MAINTENANCE (Continued)
(6) Disconnect air hoses from inlet side of tank pressure regulator.
(7) Disconnect ground wire from junction block.
(8) Remove mounting screws and formulation tank from base assembly.
b. Disassemble formulation tank.
(1) Remove air pressure drain valve assembly.
(a) Remove hose and fitting from valve.
(b) Remove valve from elbow.
(2) Disassemble pressure gage assembly.
(a) Remove hose from pressure gage.
(b) Remove fittings and elbow from cross tee.
(c) Remove pressure gage from cross tee.
(d) Remove cross tee from tank.
(3) Disassemble pressure regulator and safety valve assembly.
(a) Remove safety valve from tee.
(b) Separate elbow tee and check valve from pressure regulator.
(c) Remove fittings from pressure regulator.
(4) Disassemble three-way valve.
(a) Disconnect hoses from three-way valve and junction block.
(b) Remove valve lever, indicator plate, and couplings.
(c) Remove hose adapter from junction block.
(d) Remove valve body and coupling from pipe nipple.
(e) Remove setscrew and pipe nipple from junction block.
(f) Remove mounting screw, lockwasher, and junction block from formulation tank.