Table 4-1. Organizational Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services (Continued)
M = Monthly
A/R = As Required
Q = Quarterly
H = Hourly
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
NO. M A/R
Figure 4-22. Formulation Tank
a. Pressurize formulation tank.
(1) Make sure tank is empty. If not drain it.
(2) Turn three-way valve to flush.
(3) Start engine according to start procedures in Chapter 2, Section III.
(4) When tank pressure evens out, shutoff engine.
(5) Allow tank to stand under pressure for five minutes.
(a) If pressure remains constant the tank is ok.
(b) If pressure drops or tank leaks, notify your supervisor.