Table 4-1. Organizational Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services (Continued)
M = Monthly
A/R = As Required
Q = Quarterly
H = Hourly
ITEM TO BE INSPECTED
NO. M A/R
NOZZLE ASSEMBLY (Continued)
b. Make sure fluid nozzle air holes are not plugged or blocked.
(1) Remove fluid nozzle-and gasket.
Be sure to check the air groove in the back of the fluid nozzle and clean it as
(2) Soak the fluid nozzle in acetone (0-A-51F) to dissolve the gunk and varnish.
(3) Unplug the fluid nozzle holes with a toothpick.
(4) Wipe the fluid nozzle with a clean rag.
(5) Replace Teflon gasket.
(6) Install fluid nozzle, gasket, air cap, and knurled ring.
Figure 4-18. Control Panel Installation