STARTUP AND OPERATION SUMMARY (Continued)
Engine Startup Procedures.
(1) Formulation tank operating pressure should be 10 to 15 psi.
(2) Nozzle operating pressure should be 90 - 100 psi.
(3) If the pressures registering on the gages are outside these limits, turn the aerosol generator OFF and notify your
(1) Turn the engine OFF.
Figure 2-38. Aiming of Nozzle
(2) Aim the nozzle into a bucket.
(3) Turn the ignition switch and the solenoid switch ON.
(4) Allow the insecticide to flow for about five minutes.
(5) Record the flowmeter scale reading and the insecticide temperature.