3-49 BRANCHED ELECTRICAL SPECIAL PURPOSE CABLE ASSEMBLY (PUMP POWER)
(1) Tie lacing and tying tape to terminal (11) of new cable (14)
TO AVOID WIRING DAMAGE, TAPE TERMINAL ENDS OF PUMP POWER CABLE WITH
(2) Pull PUMP POWER cable (14) through bushing (16) from outside of CABLE STORAGE
compartment until cable is long enough to connect wires.
(3) Cut lacing and tying tape and remove electrical tape from terminal.
(4) Replace all cable assemblies into cable storage compartment (17) and secure cable cover
assembly (13) with screw (12).
(5) Using Figure FO-2 as a guide connect wires removed in para a steps 4 and 7 above.
(6) install terminal board (10) using four screws (7), Iockwashers (9) and nuts (8).
(7) Tie wires with lacing and tying tape.
(8) Tighten cable clamp screws (1).
(9) Install panel assembly and lid. (para 3-11c steps 4 thru 8 and 20).