3-50 BRANCHED ELECTRICAL SPECIAL PURPOSE CABLE ASSEMBLY (CHASSIS TEST) (CONT)
(1) Tie lacing and typing tape to terminal (10) of new cable.
TO AVOID WIRING DAMAGE, TAPE TERMINAL ENDS OF CHASSIS TEST CABLE
WITH ELECTRICAL TAPE.
(2) Pull CHASSIS TEST cable through bushing (13) from outside of CABLE STORAGE
compartment until cable is long enough to connect wires.
(3) Cut lacing and tying tape and remove electrical tape from terminal.
(4) Replace all cable assemblies in CABLE STORAGE compartment and secure cable cover
assembly (12) with screw (11).
(5) Using Figure FO-2 as a guide, connect wires removed in para a steps 6 thru 10.
(6) Install terminal board using four screws (2), Iockwashers (3) and nuts (4).
(7) Tie wires with lacing and tying tape.
(8) Tighten cable clamp screws (1).
(9) Install panel assembly and lid (para 3-11c steps 4 thru 8 and 20).