3-45 TEMPERATURE SENSOR (INLET TEMP) (CONT).
(5) Using Figure FO-2 as a guide disconnect INLET TEMP label wires (5).
(6) Remove temperature sensor (6) from housing subassembly by turning
(7) Tie lacing and typing tape to terminals (7).
(8) Pull INLET TEMP cable (5) thru rubber bushing (8) from inside of storage compartment.
(9) Cut lacing and typing tape from terminals (7)
(1) Tie lacing and tying tape to new INLET TEMP terminals (7).
TO AVOID WIRING DAMAGE TAPE TERMINAL ENDS OF TEMPERATURE SENSOR
CABLE WITH ELECTRICAL TAPE.