Section II. CABINET ASSEMBLY
(19) which secure each handle (20) to the
The cabinet assembly (fig. 8) serves as the housing for
cabinet (1). Perform this step to remove
the indicator. It is rectangular in shape and is provided
with handles (20) for carrying purposes. A hinged
cabinet lid (8) at the top of the cabinet (1) is furnished for
easy access into the top of the chassis assembly. The
(1) Position each handle (20) over its
cabinet lid, which is equipped with an integral catch and
mounting holes in the side of the cabinet
lock fastener (10), also contains a wiring diagram (16) of
(1) and secure each handle with two
the indicator. The test probe assembly, while not a part
lockwashers (19) and screws (18).
of the cabinet assembly, is stowed in the cabinet lid
(2) Position the wiring diagram (16) over its
when the indicator is not in use. The entire cabinet,
mounting holes in the cabinet lid (8)
except hardware items, is painted with a black wrinkle
making sure the bottom of the diagram is
toward the hinged end of the lid. Secure
with four screws (13), lockwashers (14),
and nuts (15).
(3) Position the bracket spring (17) over its
mounting holes making certain the spring
(1) Remove the panel cover assembly and
disconnect the power cord.
Secure with two screws (12), lockwashers
(2) Remove four capscrews (23, fig. 8) and
(21) and nuts (22).
pull the chassis assembly from the cabinet
(4) Position the probe retaining bracket (7)
over its mounting holes and secure with
(3) Open the cabinet lid (8) and remove the
two screws (9), lockwashers (6), and nuts
test probe assembly.
(5) Position the probe barrel clip (4) over its
mounting hole and secure with one screw
(1) Remove one nut (2), lockwasher (3), and
(11), lockwasher (3), and nut (2). The clip
screw (11) which secures the probe barrel
must be turned at an angle to receive the
clip (4) to the cabinet lid (8) and remove
test probe barrel.
(2) Remove two nuts (5), lockwashers (6),
and screws (9) which secure the probe
(1) Install the test probe assembly in the
retaining bracket (7) to the cabinet lid (8)
cabinet lid (8) by means of the probe
and remove the bracket.
barrel clip (4), probe retaining bracket (7),
and bracket spring (17).
and screws (12) which secure the bracket
(2) Slide the chassis assembly into the
spring (17) to the cabinet lid (8) and
cabinet assembly and secure the chassis
remove the spring.
(4) Remove four nuts (15), lockwasher (14),
and screws (13) which secure the wiring
diagram (16) to the cabinet lid (8) and
the power cord.
remove the diagram.