PUMP AND CROSSTUBE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Make sure all liquid has been removed from bucket
before removing pump and crosstube assembly
from bucket. Do not allow liquid to contact skin or
eyes. Wear protective clothing. Failure to do so
could result in personal injury.
(1) Open ball valve (1) and gate valve (2) and drain pump and crosstube assembly into suitable container.
Remove strainer (3) to drain pump. Make sure no fluid remains in dispersal system.
(2) Disconnect two quick-disconnect hydraulic fittings (4 and 5) at secondary manifold, one quick-disconnect
(6) at hydraulic filter, and one quick-disconnect fitting (7) at primary manifold. Cap open lines.
(3) Disconnect level switch wiring harness (8) from bucket harness.
(4) Attach suitable clamp device to both crosstube weldments and remove 20 clips (9), 20 locknuts (10), 20 bolts
(11), and 40 flat washers (12).
(5) Support pump and crosstube assembly (13) and remove clamps. Using two persons, remove pump and
crosstube assembly (13) from bucket.