This task covers:
Electonic equipment tool
Equipment condition: Lid and panel assembly removed during troubleshooting. Materials/Parts: Heat
shrinkable electrical sleeving insulation (item 3, app D).
(1) Cut two wires (1) Nos. 56 and 109.
(2) Remove collet (4) from lamp (2).
(3) Remove lamp (2) and collar (3).
(1) Insert collar (3) into panel assembly from
(2) Insert replacement lamp (2) into collar from rear of panel assembly.
(3) Secure with collet (4).
(4) Slide heat shrinkable electrical sleeving insulation (item 3, app D) over wires.
Attach wire No. 109 to longest lead of replacement lamp.
(5) Solder wires (1) from replacement lamp to previously cut wires.
(6) Postion insulation and heat shrink.