BUCKET HARNESS REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Bucket harness electrical leads are labeled so they
can be identified at time of installation.
(1) Disconnect empty sensor 3-pole connector (1) and ground connection (2).
(2) Disconnect female connector (3) from primary manifold.
(3) Disconnect female connector (4) from secondary manifold.
(4) Disconnect connectors A2 (5) leading to CDI spark plug.
(5) Disconnect connectors A1 (6) leading to key Switchbox (black and red wire).
(6) Disconnect connectors B1 (7) leading to rectifier assembly (white wire).
(7) Disconnect connectors B2 (8) leading to key Switchbox (white wire).
(8) Disconnect female piggyback disconnect (9) from starter.
(9) Disconnect connectors J1 (10) leading to oil level switch.
(10) Disconnect connectors J2 (11) leading to rectifier assembly.
(11) Remove ground on housing (12).
(12) Remove three clamps (13) and four cable ties (14) from bucket leg weldment.
(13) Remove four cushion clamps (15) from tail fin bracket and under bucket lid lip by removing four nuts (16),
eight washers (17), and four screws (18).