This task covers: Removal
A. INITIAL SETUP
Tools and Special Equipment:
Tool Kit, 5180-00-177-7033
(1) Place suitable container under gate valve drain tube (1). Turn gate valve (2) counterclockwise and drain fluid
from hydraulic reservoir.
(2) Disconnect three hydraulic hoses (3) from primary manifold fittings. Cap open hydraulic lines and fittings.
(3) Disconnect two electrical leads (4) from primary manifold 12 V coil (5).
(4) Disconnect quick-disconnect hydraulic hose(6) from filter (7). Cap open hydraulic line.
(5) Disconnect hydraulic hose (8) from filter (7). Cap open hydraulic line.
(6) Loosen clamp (9) and remove hose (10). Cap open line.
(7) Remove hydraulic reservoir primary manifold assembly (11) from bucket weldment unions (12) by removing
two nuts (13), two bolts (14), and four washers (15).