Figure 5-268. Belt Deflection
CONTROL PANEL MAINTENANCE
a. Remove control panel from vehicle.
BE SURE there is no pressure on formulation tank before removing control panel.
BE SURE the battery is disconnected before removing control panel.
BE CAREFUL not to spill insecticide on skin or clothing when disconnecting hoses.
(1) Disconnect battery ground cable from battery.
(2) Open formulation tank air pressure drain valve.
Figure 5-269. Control Panel Rear View
(3) Disconnect fluid hoses from temperature well and flowmeter outlet.
(4) Disconnect black air line from pressure gage.
(5) Disconnect wires from solenoid valve switch.