AFMAN 24-204(I)/TM 38-250/NAVSUP PUB 505/MCO P4030.19H/ DLAI 4145.3
11 NOVEMBER 2001
1. Ammonium nitrate fertilizer may be loaded, transported, or stored with Class 1.1 materials.
2. Do not load, transport, or store fissile class III radioactive material (Class 7) on the same aircraft with any other hazardous
3. Normal uranium, depleted uranium, and thorium metal in solid form radioactive materials (Class 7) may be loaded and
transported with Class 1.1, 1.2, and 1.5 (explosives).
4. Do not load, transport, or store cyanides or cyanide mixtures (Class 6.1) with any Class 8 materials.
5. Separate nitric acid (Class 8) in carboys by 2.2 m (88 inches) in all directions from other corrosives materials in carboys when
loaded on the same aircraft.
6. Do not load, transport, or store charged electric storage batteries (Class 8) on the same aircraft with any Class 1.1 or 1.2.
7. Ship the following materials with each other and with all other hazardous materials without compatibility restrictions (ensure
compliance with notes 4, 5, and 6):
Class 6.1 toxic solids and liquids (other than PG I, zone A)
Class 8 solids
Class 9 (including ORM-D)
Containers or articles drained but not purged containing 500 ml (17 oz) or less of Class 3
8. Class 8 corrosive liquids must not be loaded above Class 4 (flammable solid) material or Class 5 (oxidizing) material.
9. Class 2.1 aerosol cans may be shipped with other incompatible items when separated in all directions by a minimum of 88