AFMAN 24-204(I)/TM 38-250/NAVSUP PUB 505/MCO P4030.19H/ DLAI 4145.3
11 DECEMBER 2001
See A9.4 for instructions on use of this table.
Notes applicable to table A9.1.
1. Available oxygen must be less than 4.7 percent.
2. For concentration of less than 80 percent, Item 5 is authorized. For concentration of greater than 80 percent but less than 85 percent, Item 4 is authorized. For
concentration of greater than 85 percent, maximum package quantity is Item 2.
3. The diluent may be replaced by ditert-butyl peroxide.
4. Available oxygen must be less than or equal to 9 percent.
5. Only non-metallic packagings are authorized.
6. Samples may only be offered for transportation when all available data indicates that the sample is no more dangerous than an Organic Peroxide type C, and
the sample is packaged in according with table A9.2 or A9.3, Item 2, in quantities less than (10 kg) 22 pounds per shipment, employing all required temperature
7. Addition of water to this organic peroxide will decrease its thermal stability.
8. Mixtures with hydrogen peroxide, water and acid.
9. With Diluent type A, with or without water.
10. With greater than 3 percent (by mass) ethylbenzene.
11. With greater than 19 percent (by mass) methyl isobutyl ketone.