(16) Position mounting plate gage assembly (30) with accessories over mounting holes. Secure
with four washers (29) and screws (28).
(17) Slide filter (19) into filter holder (27). Position screw (18) over threaded hole and hand tighten.
(18) Place bellows and pump (20) in clips (32).
(19) Close accessory shelf and secure by pushing in three fasteners (16).
(20) Slide lid (6) onto hinges (7) and secure with four fasteners (5).
Have test set lying flat with lid on top and handle facing you.
(21) Inscribe test set serial number on new identification plate (33).
(22) Remove protective backing from new identification plate.
(23) Using brush, lightly apply Technical acetone (item 4, app D) to back of new identification plate.
(24) Place identification plate on center of lid so nomenclature can be read from left to right.
(25) Press identification plate firmly with heel of hand. Work edges down.