Refer to TM 43-0002-31, Section 3, Chemical Defense Equipment, for procedures to destroy the test set.
Procedures for preparing the test set for storage or shipment are located in Chapter 3, Section VI.
Section II. EQUIPMENT DESCRIPTION
(2) Light weight.
(3) One man carry.
Capabilities and Features:
(1) Tests M43A1 Detector as a unit.
(2) Tests M43A1 Detector vacuum pump unit, RE, electronic amplifier and cell modules separately.
(3) Permits rapid troubleshooting of M43A1 Detector.
(4) Checks M43A1 Detector airflow rate with flowmeter.
(5) Tests M42 Alarm Unit circuit card assembly.
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
30 Ibs (13.62 kg)
20-3/4 in. (52.7 cm)
17-1/2 in. (44.5 cm)
10 in. (25.4 cm)