(4) Secure terminal board A5TB1 with
) from chassis subassembly (56). (Connector
A5J2 is part of branched wiring harness (42).)
(9) Remove screws (43) from terminal
(5) Position connector A5J2 on chassis sub-
assembly (56) with pin A nearest terminal
board A5TB1. Insert female screw through hole
(10) Remove screws (68) that secure con-
nearest terminal board A5TB1. Insert male screw
nector A5J3 and strip nut (44) to chassis sub-
through other hole. Tighten screws.
(11) Pry terminal board A5TB1 and con-
(6) Solder leads to terminals A4E1, A4E2,
A4E10, A4E11, A4E12, and A4E13, and to ter-
nector A5J3 from chassis subassembly (56).
(12) Pull connector A5J1 from chassis sub-
(7) Install thermostatic switches (para 4-
(13) Remove branched wiring harness.
(8) Solder wires to contacts A4P1, A4P3,
b. Installation. Use the wiring diagram (fig.
as a guide during installation
wiring harness (42, fig. 321
(9) Install heater module (para 4-11b).
(1) Replace defective terminal studs (55A
and 74A) and defective tip jack (65A).
(2) Press connector A5J1 into chassis sub-
3-2 as an aid.
(3) Insert screws (68) through chassis sub-
assembly (56) and connector A5J3 and secure
(13) Install chassis assembly to case top
to strip nut (44).