(11) Tighten valve body (15) using the relief valve tool from the service kit.
(12) Position diaphragm assembly (14) on center section (6) by running a finger around the diaphragm lip to
pull it over the bottom of center section (6).
(13) Position diaphragm clamp (13) with the screw opposite regulator tube (8) and bypass tube (9) connections
(14) Place center section (6) in lower housing (12) ensuring the connections for regulator tube (8) and bypass
tube (9) are properly aligned.
(15) Install washers (11) and screws (10) into center section (6). Tighten screws (10) evenly.
(16) Connect regulator tube (8) and bypass tube (9) to center section (6).
(17) Carefully push anti-rotation collar (7) over regulator tube (8) and bypass tube (9) connections.
(18) Connect exhalation hose (5) to center section (6) using hose clamp (4).
(19) Connect coolant canister hose (2) to coolant canister (3).
(20) Perform the Breathing System Leak Test. Refer to paragraph 3-10.4.2.
(21) Install top cover (1).
All tests shall be performed in the following order: breathing system leak test, plumbing leak test (if
required) and the oxygen constant flow rate test.
All tests shall be performed at the interval-specified in the Unit PMCS table, after maintenance as
specified, or when equipment damage is suspected.
It is recommended that one oxygen bottle be designated as a "test bottle" and used to perform all required