POWER SUPPLY CONNECTIONS (continued )
Static Power Converter (continued)
VDC supply) are to provide a secondary power supply, a static power converter available on order can be
installed to provide the 12 VDC required by the control unit(s). Connect the converter to the control unit
terminal board as follows:
To connect converter to CD800W/CD802W control unit:
1. Connect converter red wire (+16-35 VDC) to terminal board VDC+.
2. Connect converter yellow wire (+12 VDC) to terminal board VDC +12.
3. Connect converter black wire (common-) to terminal board VDC-.
4. Connect external power (16 to 35 VDC) positive input lead to terminal board VDC + if control unit is
unfused, or to VDC F2 if control unit is fused.
5. Connect power negative lead to terminal board VDC-.
To connect converter to CD830R6/832R6 control module rack terminals:
1. Clip jumpers J1 through J6 (located inside rack on main printed-circuit board at top) to eliminate
common DC input circuit.
2. Connect one DC converter for each control module as shown in Figure 2-16.
Figure 2-16. DC Converter Terminal Connection Diagram - CD830R6
NOTE: To connect converter to CD80OX or to CD800P, refer to Figure 2-12 or 2-13.