Auxiliary Power Pack Replacement Continued.
Ensure that hydraulic reservoir has the correct amount of hydraulic fluid. Fluid level on the
hydraulic reservoir level gage should be between the HOT and COLD marks.
(2) Gain access to the ECU hydraulic manifold and disconnect connector on solenoid/valve SV2 per
(4) Ensure that ESS is in the OFF position.
(5) Turn POWER MODE selector switch on the rear control panel to EXT position.
(6) Quickly push NBC FAN switch/indicator ON and OFF a couple of times. Listen to the sound of
the pump and observe if the NBC fan is rotating. Loud noise indicates pump is not primed yet.
Repeat this step several times until the fan turns.
(7) Reconnect connector on solenoid/valve SV2.