1.12 LOCATION AND DESCRIPTION OF MAJOR COMPONENTS Continued.
(14) Receptacle Panel. Provides six external 15A, 60Hz, 115 Vac power outlets. The top two outlets
are dedicated to ABS light set. The bottom two outlets are dedicated to on-board NBC
recirculating blowers. The ABS must be inflated to gain access to receptacle panel.
(15) Door. Provides entrance and exit to LMS during mobile operation.
(16) Block Assembly (each side). Allows lowering and raising of tailgate assembly and stowed ABS.
(17) Hydraulic Overflow Container. Receptacle for excess hydraulic fluid.
Pintle assembly is located on the ECV rear bumper.
(18) Pintle Assembly. Provides connection for towing HMT.